We are the Biological Centre of the CAS, v. v. i., located at Branišovská 1160/31, 37005 České Budějovice, ID 60077344.
What data do we work with:
- In order to contact us about your occurrences, we have a form in the members section of the website that you can use to write to us. We will process the information you email us so that we can respond to your questions and requests.
If we agree on further cooperation, we will process your name, contact details (e-mail, telephone), your business data and, where applicable, the data you provide us with in order to provide you with our services.
We will process your data for 10 years. All this data work is possible thanks to the so-called GDPR (contract negotiation and contract performance).
- We have various forms on the website. For registering for the members section, logging into the members section, resetting your password, submitting a karass occurrence, submitting a question to the help desk. We will process the data you fill in so that we can answer your questions and requests and so that we can effectively map the occurrence of redfish in the Czech Republic.
- If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the password reset email.
- We don't have processors who can access your data.
- We do not share or transfer your personal data outside the European Union.
- If you need to contact us about your data and our handling of it, please email us at email@example.com.
- The GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC) gives you many rights. Among them is the right to contact us to ask for information about what personal data we process, to request access to your personal data, to have it updated or corrected, to request a restriction on processing, a copy of your personal data, to transfer your personal data or to ask us to erase it. If you believe that we are not handling personal data as we should, you have the option to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority or take legal action. However, we firmly believe that nothing like this will happen between us. ????